Additional safety precautions will be practiced for this season to account for the current worldwide COVID-19 pandemic. For more information related to COVID-19 and its symptoms, see the the information provided by the Centers for Disease Control here.
- City of Tucson Parks and Recreation guidelines dictate that a maximum of 10 players shall be present at each court.
- We ask that teams come with a maximum of 5 players on any given night to help abide by the above restriction.
- Masks are optional during and between play.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is encouraged when and where possible between individuals.
- Cleaning supplies will be provided to sanitize volleyballs in between and/or during sets (bleach solution and paper towels). Balls should be cleaned at least between each match (3 sets).
- Some hand sanitizer will be supplied. Players are encouraged to bring their own as well.
- If you feel unwell, are suffering from mild to severe respiratory illness, have a fever, cough, or are having difficulty breathing, then we ask that you do not come to the courts and to seek medical attention.
- If you have been exposed to or had significant contact with another individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask that you do not come to the courts and continue to monitor your condition until the 14-day period has elapsed.
- "Handshakes lines" are discouraged between teams after sets to avoid unnecessary contact.